Third Round of Victorian Business Support Fund Grants
The Victorian Government has announced a third round of the Business Support Fund to provide direct financial support to businesses impacted by restrictions in Victoria.
Grant applications open on Friday 18 September 2020
The Victorian Government ‘How we work’ roadmaps show that many sectors will remain closed, restricted or heavily restricted as metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria reopens. Grants from this program will help businesses in these sectors survive the extended period of restricted trading.
The amount of grants available from this program range from $10,000 to $20,000 depending on the business’ annual payroll.
To be eligible for a grant from this program, applicants must:
- operate a business located within Victoria; and
- participate in the Commonwealth Government’s JobKeeper Payment scheme; and
- employ people and be registered with WorkSafe; and
- have had an annual payroll of less than $10 million in 2019-20; and
- be registered for Goods and Services Tax (GST); and
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN); and
- be registered with the responsible Federal or State regulator.
A full list of the eligibility criteria for a grant will be published when the 3rd Round of the Business Support Fund Grant applications open on Friday 18 September 2020.
Funding Support Available
An eligible business will receive:
- $10,000 if its annual payroll is less than $650,000
- $15,000 if its annual payroll is between $650,000 and $3 million
- $20,000 if its payroll is between $3 million and $10 million.
Grant Application Assistance
For assistance with your grant applications, please contact our team on email email@example.com, or call 1300 883 045