BizWhiz seeking a Senior Production / Client Manager - 100% Virtual Role.
BizWhiz Business Solutions is an award-winning Bookkeeping and Business Advisory Firm with big goals for the future. The time has come to
add an amazing Accountant or Senior Bookkeeper to our team. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to achieve great things,
who gets satisfaction from enabling the success of others, and who is also extremely passionate about helping business owners with their
You’ll be working with a fabulous team of accounting professionals and alongside our Founder/CEO who is well regarded in the industry. There is a huge opportunity for you to make a valuable contribution to the continued success and growth of this company and to be a highly respected member of our great team.
As a team we love working together, having a good work-life balance, and celebrating our wins. We strive for constant learning, we are hungry for the latest and greatest technology, and we want to transform the lives of our clients.
This is a 100% virtual management role and we are looking for the right person irrespective of location, which means you can live and work anywhere in the world (provided you can work in the Australian time zone). Your team is also virtual, in Australia and overseas, and includes Intermediate & Junior Bookkeepers and Administration.
The Senior Production/Client Manager will work closely with the CEO, and importantly manage and support the production team in the completion of their duties. You must have a solid technical background in accounting / bookkeeping, and are a proven team leader who can ensure a high degree of care and empathy, excellent organisation and problem-solving skills, and a high motivation and commitment to do their best for the company, their colleagues, and clients.
We are ideally looking for someone who wants to cement themselves into this exciting position and wants to grow, and successfully lead this company into the future.
As the Founder of BizWhiz Business Solutions “I want the best for our people, particularly our staff and clients. We also want to work with, learn and collaborate with the best people in the industry. I want our team to be as excited as I am about our industry, about the technology we have today and about the difference we can make to our clients.”
Roles and Responsibilities
Your primary role is two-fold; 1. Production, and 2. Client Management
- Support the BizWhiz production team and CEO in completing the client work.
Help and train the less experienced and less qualified team members in completing their tasks and jobs, ensuring that the work is completed
accurately and efficiently.
Train and develop the technical skills of your team helping and teaching them with all aspects of bookkeeping and payroll processing,
ensuring the team is fully productive.
- Review your teams work and ensure it for quality and have tasks and jobs done to a 90-100% completion stage.
Monitor and review the time taken by team members to perform client tasks, to ensure the tasks are completed in accordance with priority and
within budgeted time frames and fees, and to avoid scope creep and lost revenue.
- Task driven and the ability to complete more technical jobs, as well as specific projects, required by the CEO.
Ability to support and collaborate with the team, helping and guiding them technically to perform and complete tasks, and to solve and
improve client problems.
- You will lead the direction of team WIP meetings (i.e daily team huddle).
- Ability to liaise with external accountants with regards to client information and work.
Review and develop effective processes and checklists, as well as ensure all processes are adhered to by the Production team, and that all
processes are recorded in the required software application.
- Conducting your team members monthly and annual performance reviews.
- You will assist in hiring and building the Production team,
- Managing and overseeing OHS and HR issues/obligations.
- Service clients in all areas of BAS Agent scope of work and small business advisory.
- You will be required to communicate effectively with clients via email, phone or Zoom.
Liaise closely with the CEO, and the Client Services team, in communicating findings and recommendations relating to the clients work and
- Proactive recommendations to current and prospective clients to help grow and improve our work and overall revenue yield.
The successful applicant needs a very high level of technical knowledge and the ability to apply it to finalise jobs for clients.
- A CPA or CA qualification is desirable, but not a necessity.
- You should have 5 years experience in Bookkeeping and 5 years working as a Manager or Minder of teams.
- Use of the following software
- It is recommended that you stay abreast of new technologies and relevant compliance legislation.
Be a good leader, results and outcomes driven but with great people management skills to support and get the best out of your team.
Be an extremely good communicator of complex technical information, with strong verbal and written English communication skills
Work well independently, and the ability to work on a diverse portfolio of clients, and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced
Understand the importance of professionalism and high standards, to be transparent and communicate openly in raising concerns, to minimise
repeated errors, and to learn and improve from mistakes made.
- Open to learning and feedback, and want to ultimately help the CEO in their role, and the success of the company.
If you feel that you are the person we a seeking, and you share the same passion to help others succeed, please email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org